Part-time Associate Dentist
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY IN TUCSON/ORO VALLEY, AZ
Are you ready to jumpstart your professional career? We are a private general practice looking for a part-time enthusiastic and highly skilled dentist that wants to join our practice in North Tucson/Oro Valley, AZ.
Our team serves cash and Delta Premier patients in a first-class facility with a focus on delivering the highest quality comprehensive dentistry.
This is the chance of a lifetime to be mentored on high-end procedures and utilize some of the best technology available.
You can earn a solid income in a private practice environment where we prize high quality patient care. There is no cap on the revenue you can make. If you are a hard-working and articulate individual with integrity and the ability to perform all aspects of quality dentistry, this opportunity is for you.
Our patients are treated with respect, care and compassion. We are looking for a team player who wants to become part of our dental family for years to come. If you are positive and passionate about quality dentistry, we want to meet you. For the right associate, partnership opportunities exist in the future after a defined period.
Our fully digital, cutting-edge office offers:
· Digital intraoral sensors
· Latest generation in cone beam CT
· Full color digital intraoral scanning
· HD intraoral cameras
· A comprehensive assortment of implant and surgical equipment
· Rotary/reciprocating endodontic equipment
· Multiple lasers including a Picasso Diode Laser and a Periolase MVP-7 to perform LANAP (minimally invasive periodontal regeneration) and LAPIP (periimplantitis treatment to save ailing implants)
· Botox/Xeomin, dermal fillers and PDO threads
· Comprehensive periodontal and preventive regimens
· Full mouth traditional and implant restorations
For consideration applicants must have:
· DDS or DMD degree
· AZ Dental Board License
· Malpractice Insurance, DEA license and CPR certificate
· 2+ years of experience preferred
· Competency in endodontics, restorative and cosmetics – however the more you offer the more you are able to earn.
· Patience, compassion and a drive to grow your skills
· Detail oriented and efficient mind set
· A history of volunteerism.
Competitive compensation and benefit package to be discussed with qualified candidates.
Be rewarded and appreciated for what you do! Upload your resume and cover letter today. Include in your cover letter "My Dental Super Power Is ______________." (Fill in the blank)